Return Policy

Our main goal at iBackdrop.com is to offer our customers a superb shopping experience from start to finish. And unlike many online retailers, we don’t believe that a superb shopping experience should end after you check out. That is why we offer a satisfaction guarantee on almost every products on our website.

Please review the below information regarding our return policy and contact us if you have any further questions!

How to Initiate a Return

To return, please contact us via email to provide an order number.All returns must be made within 7 days of receipt of the items.

If the products is returned due to the quality problem, please provide pictures to illustrate the quality of the products is a problem, after we confirmed the problem, you can return the photography backdrops to us, and give us the return tracking number. In this case,we will refund you the amount of your order when we received the photography backdrops, but you should pay the return shipping fee.

If you are not satisfied with the items and want to return it, please explain the reasons for the return, after we confirmed, you can return the items to us, and inform us the return tracking number. when we received the products and confirmed it, we will refund you 75% of the price of products, because the rest 25% as restocking fee. Because we have to pay the shipping fee in the delivery to you, the this cases, the shipping fee is not be refunded, and the return shipping fee is in your charge.

Customized merchandise (including pattern, text, size etc.) can not be exchanged and returned.

Product Exchanged

Despite all efforts to ensure quality and accuracy, occasionally errors occur. Please contact us to report damaged or defective items and request exchange within 7 days of receipt of the items . You will be asked to provide the photos about the problem to our customer service, so that we can check the damage and re-prepare the items as soon as possible. If we send you the wrong products, we will send you a new correct product for free, you don’t need return the wrong products. For the other reason, after we confirm that you change the backdrops, you need to pay the return shipping fee and 25% of the price of backdrops as restocking fee, we will send you the new backdrops to you when we received the returned backdrops.

Can I return the items if I don't like it?

If the items is perfect, just you don’t like it, within 7 business days of receipt of the items,you can contact us to return or exchange the other items. But custom products(custom including pattern, text, size, etc.) can’t not be returned. Non-custom products can be returned, but you need to pay the return shipping fee and 25% of the price of items as restocking fee, and the shipping fee is not be refunded. Exchange of other items need to pay the return shipping fee and 25% of the price of items as restocking fee. For more information on return policy please refer to our return policy.

What if I opened the photography backdrops, but have not used it. Can I still return it?

You can return the photography backdrops, but you need to pay the return shipping fee and 25% of the price of backdrops as restocking fee,and the shipping fee is not be refunded. Before we refund you,we will need to receive the returned photography backdrops.